We are excited to be launching our new Team Coaching Certificate which commences in September 2015. This all new programme will cover:
- The fundamentals around working with learning teams and team coaching
- Techniques and approaches to team coaching
- How to develop a team coaching practice
The course consists of six 90-minute webinars co-facilitated by Professor David Clutterbuck and Lis Merrick, and will also include:
- Self-study: Reading (prescribed texts + course materials); self-diagnostics.
- Practice with real teams in pairs. Participants are responsible for finding a team to work with.
- Supervision in pairs.
- Individual marked learning logs.
- Marked transcripts of team coaching session + reflection.
Lis Merrick and Janet Leonard (TMS Development International) will also offer an optional coaching teams seventh webinar exploring how the Team Management Profile, a powerful coaching and team development profile, supports the team coaching process. Participants will be taught in groups of up to 12 and candidates must have a minimum of 100 hours experience of post-accreditation one-to-one coaching. Coaching accreditation must be at Post Graduate Certificate level or equivalent. Accreditation for this programme, which will form part of a Post Graduate Certificate in Team Coaching, is available at an additional fee. To find out more of book your place please contact Jacki@coachmentoring.co.uk for more information.