Following on from the enormous success of the ‘Coaching and mentoring in a VUCA world‘ talks and webinars run during International Coaching Week, we are delighted to announce 2 full day workshops on the topic. The workshops will again be lead by Coach Mentoring Ltd’s Managing Director, Lis Merrick, and are suitable for coaches, mentors, HR and L&D professionals.
Coaching and mentoring conversations in a VUCA world
The turbulence, volatility and continuous rapid change of recent years, is not going away. Learn additional tools and techniques to survive and thrive in a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous world.
Where & when can I attend a workshop?
- 22nd September: York
- 13th October: Central London.
- £195.00 + VAT per person.
What can you expect from the workshop?
- A focus on coaching and mentoring conversations in a VUCA world
- An interactive day to experience tools and techniques to take away
- A ‘Future Proofing’ model to support conversations to develop adaptive capacity
- An opportunity for some individual reflection and relaxation
- A complimentary set of our ‘VUCA world’ coaching & mentoring cards for each participant.
‘VUCA World’ Cards
This set of 12 cards has been designed to support coaches, mentors and HR/L&D
professionals. Interactive, inspirational and stimulating, with beautiful photography; these cards can be used to support your conversations with individuals, or as aids in your own self-reflection exercises. They come packed in a sturdy plastic wallet, with an instruction booklet providing further detail on the content of the cards and suggestions for the best way to use them. The cards are available to purchase now at £15 (or less) per set (inc VAT and UK postage & packaging).
To book your place on one of the workshops, or to purchase a set of our ‘VUCA World’ cards, please email email@example.com
For up to date Coach Mentoring Ltd news and events, follow us on Linked In at https://www.linkedin.com/company/coach-mentoring-ltd