In partnership with Leeds Beckett University, a Post Graduate Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring for Leadership in Organisations
The programme is designed to develop highly effective internal coaches and mentors who are competent to work within their organisations and can provide a trained coaching and mentoring resource internally.
The programme will provide all the skills practice, competence preparation and knowledge necessary to achieve this.
Programme benefits include:
- Each programme is run as a ‘closed’ course tailored to the culture of the organisation the post graduate certificate is being delivered within.
- With a blended delivery, it can be delivered globally and in any time zone.
- The programme can build internal coaching and mentoring organisational competence at any level of the organisation.
- The programme will create a close-knit network of coaches and mentors who have journeyed together through the course and who can continue to draw on each other for support, peer supervision and learning.
Who is the Post Graduate Certificate for?
This post graduate certificate is aimed at:
- Leaders and line managers
- HR and L&D Professionals and
- Dedicated internal coaches and mentors
How will the programme be delivered?
Delivered by experts, the learning is delivered through a blended approach of face-to-face interventions, webinars, group discussion, action learning sets, pertinent reading on up to date coaching and mentoring concepts and models, written research and assignments and actual coaching and mentoring sessions.
There are 3 modules, comprising 76 hours of blended teaching, which we recommend is taken over a course of a year.
The three modules are:
- The Fundamentals of Coaching and Mentoring
- Coaching and Mentoring for Organisation Development
- Coaching and Mentoring Reflective Practice
Who are the experts?
To find out more
Enjoyed this article?
Fill in our contact form.