A collaboration with Leeds Business School, a Postgraduate Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring for Leadership in Organisations
This state-of-the-art Postgraduate Certificate (PGC) is unique in that it can be delivered completely virtually if this works more effectively for your organisation. It is designed to develop highly effective internal coaches and mentors who are competent to coach and mentor within their organisations, develop leadership capability and provide a high calibre coaching and mentoring resource internally.
Our Postgraduate Certificate will provide all the skills practice, competence preparation and knowledge necessary to achieve this and remember it can be delivered virtually if this is easier for your coaches and mentors!
Who is the Postgraduate Certificate for?
This Postgraduate Certificate is aimed at:
- Leaders and line managers
- HR and L&D Professionals and
- Dedicated internal coaches and mentors
How is the programme delivered?
Delivered by our team of experts, the PGC is taught through a blended approach of virtual or face-to-face interventions, webinars, group discussion, action learning sets, pertinent reading on up to date coaching and mentoring concepts and models, written research and assignments and actual coaching and mentoring sessions.
There are 3 modules, comprising 76 hours of blended teaching. We recommend this is taken over a course of a year.
The three modules are:
- The Fundamentals of Coaching and Mentoring
- Coaching and Mentoring for Organisation Development
- Coaching and Mentoring Reflective Practice
Who are the experts?
Programme benefits include:
- We run each PGC as a ‘closed’ course tailored to the culture of the organisation in which we deliver the postgraduate certificate.
- With a blended delivery, it can be delivered globally and in any time zone.
- The programme can build internal coaching and mentoring organisational competence at any level of the organisation.
- The PGC will create a close-knit network of coaches and mentors who have journeyed together through the course. They can continue to draw on each other for support, peer supervision and learning.
Read more about this Postgraduate Certificate or please contact Lis Merrick for an informal discussion. We generally run closed cohorts, but contact us if you wish to join a group of like-minded individuals on an open course.
Enjoyed this article?
Fill in our contact form.