A collaboration with Leeds Business School, a Postgraduate Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring for Leadership in Organisations
This state of the art Postgraduate Certificate (PGC) is unique in that it can be delivered completely virtually if this works more effectively for your organisation. It is designed to develop highly effective internal coaches and mentors who are competent to coach and mentor within their organisations, develop leadership capability and provide a high calibre coaching and mentoring resource internally.
Our Postgraduate Certificate will provide all the skills practice, competence preparation and knowledge necessary to achieve this and remember it can be delivered virtually if this is easier for your coaches and mentors!
Who is the Postgraduate Certificate for?
This Postgraduate Certificate is aimed at:
- Leaders and line managers
- HR and L&D Professionals and
- Dedicated internal coaches and mentors
How will the programme be delivered?
Delivered by our team of experts, the PGC is taught through a blended approach of virtual or face to face interventions, webinars, group discussion, action learning sets, pertinent reading on up to date coaching and mentoring concepts and models, written research and assignments and actual coaching and mentoring sessions.
There are 3 modules, comprising 76 hours of blended teaching, which we recommend is taken over a course of a year.
The three modules are:
- The Fundamentals of Coaching and Mentoring
- Coaching and Mentoring for Organisation Development
- Coaching and Mentoring Reflective Practice
Who are the experts?
Programme benefits include:
- Each PGC is run as a ‘closed’ course tailored to the culture of the organisation the postgraduate certificate is being delivered within.
- With a blended delivery, it can be delivered globally and in any time zone.
- The programme can build internal coaching and mentoring organisational competence at any level of the organisation.
- The PGC will create a close-knit network of coaches and mentors who have journeyed together through the course and who can continue to draw on each other for support, peer supervision and learning.
Find out more about this postgraduate certificate or for more details please contact Lis Merrick for an informal discussion. We are running a webinar with Prof David Clutterbuck and Prof Bob Garvey on the 30th Jan at 3pm UK time to discuss the PGC in more detail. Contact Jacki@coachmentoring.co.uk for a place.