Coaching Programme Design & Delivery
We can help you to design a coaching programme that will:
- Train line managers and supervisors to be effective coaches to their teams
- Develop individuals to become skilled coaches within their organisations
Coaching in the Line Programmes
Our aim through coaching programmes i.e. where we train line managers to act as coaches to their teams, is for them to get more out of their teams by being able to delegate more, develop their direct reports and motivate their individual performance.
Internal Coach Programmes
Coach Mentoring can support organisations in training individuals to become coaches to work internally. The advantages of internal coaches are that they understand the business environment and context in which they operate. There is increasing interest in developing internal coaches in order for organisations to get more value from their coaching budgets.
Benefits of Organisational Coaching Programmes
Employees are focussed on their personal growth and career advancement and programmes support performance management.
Individuals are challenged to improve themselves, become more self-sufficient and productive:
- Their job satisfaction increases
- Employees are inspired to perform at higher levels than they would otherwise have done so if left to their own devices
- Organisations benefit from improved knowledge management as skills and knowledge are passed on
- Communication within and between teams is improved
- Can be linked to fast-track career progression and succession planning
- Coaching can be introduced as part of a change management process.
Coach Training Programmes
For more information about how we can help your coaching programme design, please contact us today.