Coach Mentoring Ltd can provide experienced supervisors to provide a regular space to other coaches on an individual or group basis to reflect upon the content and process of their work: The supervision will support the coaches to:
- Develop understanding and skills within their coaching work
- Receive information and another perspective concerning their work
- Receive both content and process feedback
- Be validated and supported both as a person and as a professional
- Ensure that as a person and as a professional they are not left unnecessarily carrying difficulties, problems and projections alone
- Plan and utilize personal and professional resources better
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Ensure quality of coaching work
Our Coaching Supervision is tailored to meet the needs of experienced coaching professionals, to engage internal coaches within organizations or to support coaching in the line.
Benefits of Coaching Supervision
The Association for Coaching’s 2007 survey into supervision detail the top five benefits of supervision as:
- Providing a basis for learning and development
- An opportunity to discuss ethical issues
- A trusting and open relationship
- Maintenance and sustainability of practice
- Opportunities to increase creativity.
Group Coaching Supervision
Group supervision can be a more cost effective option and one where there is a much greater chance that someone will be brave enough to name ‘the elephant in the room’ that is culturally unmentionable because of shared assumptions and beliefs.
Bringing coaches together (either face-to-face or virtually) fosters a feeling of camaraderie and mutual support, where coaches learn together rather than operating in lonely isolation. There is also a potential organizational benefit, as the supervisor will inevitably encounter recurring issues and themes, which can be fed back on a non-attributable basis.
I want to know more!
Get in touch and one of the team will contact you to see how we can help.