How to set up a Mentoring Programme
Buy a ready made internal mentoring programme
Drawing on our vast experience in designing and delivering mentoring programmes, Coach Mentoring Ltd has created an off-the-shelf product to support your organisation in implementing your own internal mentoring programme. The Mentoring Starter Package includes six Core Curriculum modules to support you in creating general mentoring programmes, or choose individual à la carte modules to support your specific programme needs.
Need help setting up your mentoring programme?
We understand that everyone has different experience of running mentoring programmes, so we are here to help. Pick the Mentoring Starter Package level appropriate to the amount of bespoke Consultancy Support you need — benefit from the knowledge of world leading mentoring experts to ensure your programme's success.
Take a look at the video to find out more...
Choose your Mentoring Starter Package
|Core Curriculum modules (available individually)||Bronze||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Set up Guidelines (£600)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Communication materials (£400)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Matching forms (£600)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Slide deck and facilitator notes for mentor/mentee training (£800)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Supporting materials for participants (£600)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Evaluation Guidelines (£600)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Consultancy support* (face-to-face or virtual)|
|Half day of virtual or face-to-face consultancy design time||✔||✔||✔|
|Day of supported delivery activity to mentors and/or mentees||✔||✔||✔|
|MentorNet technology platform to manage your mentoring programme||✔|
The benefits of these packages include:
- Cost-effective — create a mentoring programme and pick the package to suit your budget and needs.
- Excellent quality — you can be confident that your mentoring programme is based on best practice principles in mentoring.
- Easy to implement — the product is practical, containing pro-forma documents that you can adapt to suit your programme.
- Grow your internal mentoring capability — we work with you to enable you to grow your knowledge to allow programmes to be sustainable and manageable from within your organisation.
The Mentoring Starter Package includes all Core Curriculum modules at a discount over the regular price. If you require further hands on support, choose the appropriate level from Silver to the ultimate Platinum package to match the needs of your organisation.
* Coach Mentoring can deliver consultancy or training virtually or face-to-face. If face-to-face delivery is preferred, any related travel costs would be an additional charge.
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.