Train your employees anywhere and at a time to suit them!
Have you thought about running webinars rather than organising face-to-face training? With globally dispersed workforces, coaching and mentoring programmes covering different countries and continents and a need to manage travel budgets, time and focus, then interactive learning webinars could be the most effective solution.
With Coach Mentoring’s extensive experience in running virtual learning, we can offer webinars on any coaching or mentoring subject, from an introduction to coaching and mentoring skills and behaviours to group or individual supervision for coaches and mentors.
Or choose from more specialised development such as:
- Using positive psychology in coaching and mentoring
- Coaching and mentoring through change and transition
- Using mindfulness in coaching and mentoring
- Developing self-confidence and self-esteem through coaching and mentoring
- Using basic neuroscience in coaching and mentoring
- Using coaching and mentoring to develop courage, exploring risk taking and fear
- How to coach and mentor a millennial
- Coaching and mentoring in a VUCA world
- Supporting women’s ambition through coaching and mentoring
- Working with Imposter and Tiara Syndrome
- Coaching and mentoring dilemmas