Train your employees anywhere and at a time to suit them!
Run webinars rather than organising face-to-face training.
With globally dispersed workforces, coaching and mentoring programmes covering different countries and continents and a need to manage travel budgets, time and focus, then interactive learning webinars could be the most effective solution.
Choose your Interactive Webinar Topic
With Coach Mentoring’s extensive experience in running virtual learning, we offer webinars on any coaching, mentoring or development subject, from an introduction to coaching and mentoring skills and behaviours to group or individual supervision for coaches and mentors.
We also have a range of practical lockdown webinars to help organisations continue to work despite all the restrictions caused during the Covid-19 pandemic. Alternatively, select one or more of the sixteen practical ideas for Thriving through Chaos, interactive and tailored to the needs of your organisation.
Or choose from more specialised development such as:
- Using positive psychology in coaching and mentoring
- Coaching and mentoring through change and transition
- Using mindfulness in coaching and mentoring
- Developing self-confidence and self-esteem through coaching and mentoring
- Using basic neuroscience in coaching and mentoring
- Using coaching and mentoring to develop courage, exploring risk taking and fear
- How to coach and mentor a millennial
- Coaching and mentoring in a VUCA world
- Supporting women’s ambition through coaching and mentoring
- Working with Imposter and Tiara Syndrome
- Coaching and mentoring dilemmas