Executive or Individual Developmental Coaching
With individual one-to-one coaching, our purpose is to give individuals control over their own learning process, to support them in clarifying their goals and provide them with the reflective space to enable them to make sense of their lives and help them to make the transitions and changes they want to make.
Executive coaching is about releasing an individual’s capability, raising their self-awareness and helping them to become the people they want to be. Coaches act as external stimulators to the potential that other people hold within them.
Coach Mentoring Ltd offer a team of highly experienced and accomplished coaches so you have a choice of approach and experience to match you or your organisation’s needs.
Coaching in Leadership Development
On a more specific level, coaching provides an answer to some of the new type of challenges facing today’s leaders. It allows leaders to:
- Recognise any new competencies they should be learning.
- Reflect on the leaders of tomorrow and prepare them for the challenge.
- Align their personal commitments and actions.
- Sustain momentum — both theirs and that of others in the organisation.
- Align team members with the goals and visions of their organisation.
- Develop team unity and team spirit and enrol others in new possibilities and breakthroughs.
- Help others expand their levels of responsibility and increase their levels of initiative and creativity.
- Recognise weak links in the organisational system and develop strategies to strengthen these.
- Review the organisations goals — can the leader aim higher and be more successful?